Monday 11 August 2014

Bathroom is Officially Done

I can't even begin to express the joy of having a full functional toilet.  The entire time we have had to drive down to the Co-Op and it has been a huge inconvenience. With this little house luxury we can now stay overnight.  My lovely husband poured us glasses of bubbles to celebrate.  After a long day of working on renos you can see he wasn't really up for having his picture taken.  But that never stops me. ;)


As the actual tile work was all done, we needed to just finish the grout.  William took a grout remover to get rid of any excess tile glue.


While he was doing that I did the grouting on the tile around the tub.



And here is what it finally looks like!  The one tile that is missing is actually on a magnet so if we need to access the tub's motor we won't need to break tile to do so.


After that the last thing that needed to be grouted was the shower floor.




With all the grout done the shower doors and the vanity could finally be put in.



The issue now is that our hot water heater is not working.  Although I have my tub up and running I can't sit and soak till I can find someone to find out what the issue is.  It's always something!...

4 comments:

  1. This all looks amazing!!! Reminder, wink, my guy is a plumber!!!!! Let us know when you are free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pictures don't do it justice... seeing it in person on Sunday I am very impressed at all the hard work. (I am posting anonymously as you will never guess this one!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so impressed with the quality of work. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete