Thursday 20 March 2014

Framing/Starting to look like Something!

I drove out to the church yesterday (thank goodness it was yesterday as today it is snowing and warnings of ice rain.  First day of spring they say...)  I wanted to chat with the guys regarding some deals I found on a few things.  Looks like there is some major shopping in my future.  Anyway here are a few pictures of the framing.

Here is the support for the main beam, as well as walls for multiple rooms.


William took great care to measure out exactly where his TV needs to go.  That little box in the center is framed for the flat screen.

Here is the laundry room.  For the record, it is larger than our current bathroom.  The door next to it is roughly where our bedroom is.

And here are the closets for the sump pump (right) and coats (left).

As you walk into the basement this is how everything is looking.

I'm not going to lie everyone, I am getting really excited!  It is starting to actually look like what we have been talking about for months.  I'm not sure if the guys will be driving out today since the weather isn't what the first day of spring should look like...
This picture was just taken.  From the time it took me to take the picture and upload it, the amount of snow coming down has tripled. UH!!! Happy first day of spring everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment