Sunday 30 March 2014

All done with framing and jackhammering

We went out with some vinyl flooring for the kitchen and laundry room just over a week ago.  When we got there the plumber was busy jackhammering the floor and the contractor was busy finishing up on the framing for the bedroom.  We didn't stay long cause we just felt we were in the way.



William took this past Friday off so we drove out with the new washer and dryer and to poke our noses as to how everything was going. 

This is how the laundry room is looking


Mini hallway into the bedroom


Linen closet


Bedroom



The walk-in closet.  My father-in-law and the contractor had a bet going.  Dad said that I would think the closet was too large, while Al our contractor said I would be just fine with the closet space.  Dad lost five dollars.  Never bet against a woman and her closet!! ;)



The floor from the laundry to the bathroom


The bathroom


The kitchen


This is what everything looks like as you first walk into the basement

 
And this is the other side standing next to the laundry room


The next two weeks are going to be crazy busy for me with school and such.  I won't have time to get as much shopping done for the renovation as I would like and let's face it.  That is WAY more fun than marking papers or writing some of my own!  At the very least I am looking forward to the next visit out to see everything.  The electrical is the next step so we have light everywhere.  Excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment