Thursday 10 April 2014

Another church in the family maybe?!

I have roughly 1.5 weeks until I am done with my semester.  All done marking first year papers and exams, as well as having all my own assignments handed in.  My first year of my masters program under my belt.  I should be hard at work writing a paper, but found myself daydreaming of what plans I have for our church.  Unfortunately I will not have updated pictures until the weekend.  I then realized that something that seems quite ordinary in my family (both sides are go big or go home kinds of people) may be interesting to others.

The other week my husbands side of the family all got together to go check out a church for sale in the town just before Indian Head.  All being busy people we don't get together as much as we would like.... except for real estate.  We ALL seem to find a way to organize our schedules if someone is interested in property.  Especially another church!!

Here are some pictures of the basement, some stained glass, and the main area.







It is my brother-in-law and his girlfriend who are interested in the property.  The funny thing is this would be their first home.  GO BIG!!  William and I are jealous of the number of pews.  We have already told them we are claiming some if they do decide to make an offer.

Anyway, now that I have successfully procrastinated I am off to finish my paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment