Wednesday 30 July 2014

Kitchen and Laundry Cabinets

I suppose the title of this post is self explanatory.  After weeks of the kitchen cabinets taking up a ton of space upstairs they have been installed into our kitchen!  My lovely father-in-law came out to help my contractors.  Good thing as with some of the pieces it took two to hold and one to screw it into place.

We are still waiting for the countertops for the kitchen but even without I think the cabinets look great!




If you have ever shopped for cabinets of any kind, I'm sure you also had a moment of "Really?!!  They want how much for cabinets?!!"  We have a very large laundry room and have wanted proper cabinets in there too.  My lovely husband William was checking out the buy/sell websites Kijiji and Used Regina and found people who were reno-ing their kitchen and were selling their old cabinets.  For $100 (really just priced to get people to move them out of their condo) we got a ton of cabinets that ended up looking not half bad!





We were also lucky that the countertop was in good condition so for a great price we have everything set up for laundry cabinets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment